Advertisements

How To Make Dinner Plans

My husband and I have managed to come together in an impossibly short time and have not only refrained from murdering each other, but have managed to grow closer and fallen into a place of comfort and love.  I know, cheesy, but we spent less than 48 hours in the physical company of one another before deciding to jump in headfirst and move in together, followed by a marriage 2 months later.

We’re nearing the four year mark now.  I think the reason we fit so well is that we’re both retarded enough to act like this:

—–Original Message—–
From: Me
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 12:24 PM
To: Husband
Subject: dear husband

Good afternoon, sir.  What shall we do for dinner on this fine evening?  I am trying to see whether or not I have enough calories to allow myself an afternoon treat.  I await your reply.

Sincerely, Wife

—–Original Message—–
From: Husband
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 12:35 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE: dear husband

I graciously accept your request to buy mine dinner. I await your direction.

—–Original Message—–
From: Me
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 12:40 PM
To: Husband
Subject: RE: dear husband

Distinguished gentleman,

My sincere thanks for your prompt reply.  I will honor your requests for our nightly cuisine.  The establishments I prefer to cater this important event are el Hut de Pizza which is affiliated with the stately Bell of Tacos, The Royal McAllister’s, Arby’s Steakhouse, or possibly the Gourmet Steak and Shakes.  I remain open to additional suggestions, as I am sure any establishment along Washington Street would be eager to provide our meal.

Yours Truly,

Lady Baker Esq.

—–Original Message—–
From: Husband
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 12:47 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE: dear husband

Will thine own lips dearly desire the exquisite flavorings of one Donatos of the mythically realm of the circular infusion of cheese and crust?

—–Original Message—–
From: Me
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 12:50 PM
To: Husband
Subject: RE: dear husband

My bosom is flushed by the anticipation of having the delicious and tempting Donatos creations at my fingertips!  Do I dare imagine what delectable treats they may offer us?  Am I too bold in asking you what you may desire from their forbidden lair?

—–Original Message—–
From: Husband
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 12:52 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE: dear husband

Hahahaha you are such a dork right now it’s ridiculous

Advertisements

About Jamie C. Baker

“Long time no see. I only pray the caliber of your questions has improved.” - Kevin Smith

Posted on September 1, 2011, in Family, Fun!, Love, Work and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.

Have an opinion or a comment? Weigh in!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s