Hot List Of Hottest Hotties! :-/
AskMen.com posted a list of their top 99 Most Desirable Women, which was shortened and discussed on CNN.com. It was awful. Sofia Vergara, the woman with the voice even feral cats despise, was their number 1 pick. Emma Stone, who is absolutely gorgeous, funny, and charming, ranked lower than the personality-lacking and plain-Jane Rooney Mara. I wasn’t able to view the entire list because I was at work, the site is blocked, and it’s generally just not a good idea for me to be looking at pictures of sexy women while I should be formatting memos or whatever it is I do here. I sent the top 10 to my husband and asked him what his would be. He replied by saying he should blog about it, which of course gave me the idea to attempt to do my own Top Ten Most Desirable Males. Keep in mind, I am writing this solely based on my preference; I don’t give a damn how hot anyone thinks George Clooney, Ryan Gosling, or Robert Pattinson are, they will not be on my list ….
10. Hugh Laurie. I know the deep and gravelly voice he uses while playing House isn’t natural, but I adore it. Women love musicians and Laurie has proved he is an accomplished one with his CD, Let Them Talk. Plus, you can’t beat those beautiful blue eyes.
9. Joshua Jackson. I loved Pacey on Dawson’s Creek and I’m glad Jackson has found success in his career after that show. He manages to hold on to the mischievous smile from his youth and still come across credible and mature in his role as Peter Bishop on Fringe.
8. Jared Leto. I had the most insane crush on him when he starred on My So-Called Life, and I hated Claire Danes for getting to kiss him. He’s a brilliant actor and while I doubted that 30 Seconds To Mars would be any good when they were first formed, I was quite surprised that he has a great singing voice as well. He’s not higher on this list because I met him shortly after he filmed Chapter 27 and was let down; I figured he’d be taller and I just don’t dig guyliner.
7. Liam Neeson. He could be dressed in sweats, reading the dictionary out loud, and there would be some woman who would swoon over it. I like to think his ability to kick major amounts of ass extends off of the silver screen and into real life.
6. Johnny Depp. He is the only actor I can think of that becomes his role 100%. I never watch one of his films and watch Depp, he steps out of his skin and completely into the character, something I wish more actors were capable of.
5. Christian Bale. Weird Batman voice aside, he makes a sexy Bruce Wayne. I’m not quite sure why, but I’m fascinated by his cheekbones. I think it makes his face look interesting and a bit rough, which is definitely preferable to me over any pretty boy out there.
4. Dwayne The Rock Johnson. He excelled as a wrestler and succeeded where many fail in crossing over from one medium to another; he has become a brilliant actor and continues to get more praise with every project. He remains in high demand in the ring; he’ll be at Wrestlemania 2012 and I don’t think the fans could be more enthused. He’s also pretty damn easy on the eyes.
3. Robert Downey Jr. Confidence is sexy and this man oozes it. He’s battled substance abuse and all sorts of legal problems and came out of it looking as polished as ever. His role as Tony Stark is what got him on my list; he’s perfect as Stark and his character’s humor and quick wit definitely add a lot to his appeal.
2. Kiefer Sutherland. Incredible actor; the man is Jack Bauer and you don’t get much better than that. He was engaged to Julia Roberts back when the world still thought she was the hottest lady to roam the planet. He also has a very sexy voice; getting him to do voice-over for their commercial is the only thing Bank Of America has ever done right. Sutherland has yet to do something I don’t love.
1. Michael C. Hall. Considering my husband’s novella, Not Well, and the fact that Dexter Morgan made the list, maybe I’m attracted to violence? Maybe it’s the guarded way he carries himself that makes the ladies want to figure out the mystery that lays beneath the mask? Or maybe I’m overanalyzing and he’s just fun to look at.
Francois Arnaud from The Borgias; if he manages to look less rapey, he might actually be pretty nice looking.
Jared Padalecki from Supernatural; the frog I named after his character ended up murdering his frog brother, Dean. I hold Padalecki partially responsible.
John Mayer; I was running short on room.
Wentworth Miller; they may be fake, but I do have quite the weakness for tattoos.
Posted on January 31, 2012, in Love, TV/Movies and tagged dexter, emma stone, fringe, hot, house, hugh laurie, johnny depp, kiefer sutherland, michael c hall, sexy, sophia vergara, teen mom, top 10. Bookmark the permalink. 28 Comments.